Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGServer tree and PostgreSQL 10 tree

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adventurer

PGServer tree and PostgreSQL 10 tree

I installed postgresql 10.3-3 osx.dmg.  In general, it is working, but I have two apparently identical trees in pgAdmin 4: PGServer and PostgresSQL 10.  When they are both connected, they are synced with identical content.  Is that normal?  Should I do something, and if so what?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 3 Adventurer

Re: PGServer tree and PostgreSQL 10 tree

As mentioned earlier, there should be one default server added, the other one might be added later. The data was not synced, it is like you are just seeing the same data in two windows. It won't be an issue. You can remove the server from the tree by simply right click and then select delete/drop option.

Regarding photos tab, to upload or attach the images in this text box.

5 REPLIES
Level 3 Adventurer

It should PostgresSQL 10 in the server section tree unless you have added other clusters. If not, please attach the screenshot in expanded tree form.

Adventurer

Screenshot of PGServerScreenshot of PostgreSQL 10Not sure if I have done this right, but here is upload attempt No. 1.

Adventurer

Apparently I need advice on the Photos interface of this board, too.

Adventurer

PGServer.pngPostgreSQL 10.png

These are posted on my public profile.  Please let me know when you have seen them so I can remove them.

Level 3 Adventurer

As mentioned earlier, there should be one default server added, the other one might be added later. The data was not synced, it is like you are just seeing the same data in two windows. It won't be an issue. You can remove the server from the tree by simply right click and then select delete/drop option.

Regarding photos tab, to upload or attach the images in this text box.